MY MOTHER, GLORIA PINTO, HAS PASSED AWAY 11-4-2021


 



My Mother, Gloria Pinto’s Has Passed Away

With immeasurable grief, sadness and sorrow my sweet, precious mother, Gloria Pinto, passed away on Sunday morning of October 31st, 2021.

My sweet mother left this Earth and was welcomed into The Gates of Heaven this morning, into the Arms of Jesus.

My mother was loving, magical and kind.

My mother loved her children unconditionally, loved her grandchildren, all her grandchildren immensely and she loved Jesus abundantly.

My mother loved God and she loved people, all people.

My mother, Gloria Pinto, leaves behind her children, Roseanna Ambrose, Roberta Marquis, Evelyn Pinto (me), Theresa DelMonica and Paul Pinto Jr.

My mother, Gloria Pinto, also leaves behind 3 sisters Judy, Marge and Evelyn, 3 sisters in laws, Rosemarie, Peggy and Helen a brother in law, Joseph and countless grandchildren, great grandchildren, great, great grandchildren  with a few great, great, great grandchildren.

My mother, Gloria Pinto, also leaves behind numerous nieces and nephews.

I’m stricken with heartache, pain and grief.

My family feels this pain, sorrow and loss as well.

Please pray for my family at this sorrowful and difficult time.

With sincerity, sadness, grief and sorrow.

Gloria Pinto’s daughter

Evelyn Pinto

October 31, 2021


 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024