EVELYN'S THANKSGIVING DAY, 2021








 

Thanksgiving Day, 2021

Through all the troubles, difficulties and trials I a



m now facing, I am grateful for the blessings of some exceptional people who decorate my life.

Today, I celebrated Thanksgiving with friends.

My brother, Paul, and his girlfriend, Cherry, did pop in and the end of the day, which I was so grateful for.

Thanksgiving Dinner was a tasty, wonderful and flavorsome meal that was cooked, prepared and served with elegance and pleasantness by the kitchen and dining staff where I live.

The entire kitchen and dining staff did their jobs with total excellence!

Sometime after our dinner, I sponsored a Dessert Bar for all the residents, staff and families (and whomever wanted to come) on the 3rd floor in the building in which I live in.

The Dessert Bar was a huge success!

Friends enjoyed some homemade pie (with whipped cream) that was made by a church member at their church Bake Sale, homemade cookies and other dessert delicacies that were spread over a large table.

We all enjoyed plates of delightful desserts and overflowing cups of conversations!

I was pleased and I was blessed!

Towards the end of my Thanksgiving, I enjoyed the company of my brother, Paul and his girlfriend, Cherry. They both visited me at my apt and blessed me not only with their presence but, also with a turkey dinner.

I bowed my head and gave thanks to God for those miraculous days that God gives us in which we can thank Him with a grateful heart.

With sincerity, love, prayers and with gracious gratitude,

Evelyn Pinto

November 26, 2021

 

 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024