This Quote (I think the wording is right) was on a church sign ":Some people are so poor, all they have is money!" For some reason this quote really me.
I may not have much in the material sense or even have a "status quo" job but I am so rich in what really is important in Life. I've been blessed with a lot of love in my life and I have faith in My God that sustains me through the good and the bad times. I have all I need and more. God has blessed me so much! Praise The Lord! Evelyn

  • Evelyn Pinto My Life is not perfect. I go through difficulties and trials daily! really is! I know how fortunate and how much God has truly blessed me. I realize what really is the  is important in life! Did anyone see the sky at dawn today? I did! God Is Good! Evelyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024