Today has been a rough day, a really rough day! I know what I'll do. I'm going to not think for the rest of today. Maybe I will take the day off thinking tomorrow also. I will acknowledge the world's existence and all the persons in the world but, I'm not going to think too much for awhile. I'm going to sing with the birds, travel through the sky 'til I reach a nice, fluffy, warm cloud to rest on and dance with the trees in the wind. Yes, this seems much better (for a short while) than exercising any contact with the world's persons. I want fun back in my life and not always be surrounded by serious life stuff. Again, I ask: What happened to 5 years old              Evelyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024