15 hours ago 

Life is so precious to me yet, it can be taken away from me and/or anyone in a flash! I know I have to live today, live for the moment. I have to make this moment count. I don't want to waste this short time I ,and those I love have, being angry, being hurt, well, just not feeling the best about myself or those I love. Life is too short for that.
I want to love the world and everybody in it! I want sing, dance, laugh and do zany stuff! I want to see the sun rise and set. I want to see, smell and watch the rain. I want to watch thunder storms. I want to eat a dozen snowflakes. After I do all this, I will set another list of things I want to do. As long as I can still do this fun stuff AND thank God for it, I'm really, really living. Evelyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024