Mother's Birthday Saturday. She's going to be 84 years old. God has blessed me with this most wonderful person to be my mother this 57 years of my life. God couldn't of picked a better person to be my mother or anyone's mother. You see my mother will take care and be a mother to anyone, and she has to everyone she meets, whether they be child and or adult!
My mother is truly a very, very special to me and to everyone who has been blessed to know her! God has sparkled my mother with extra love because she gives so much of it to her children, to her family and to everyone she meets!
I just want to say "Happy Birthday, Mom!" " I Love You So Very Much,Always!" Y Your Daughter, Evelyn
Like ·  · Promote · 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024