I've had the Best breakfasts Anyone could ever, ever have. These breakfasts happened in another time in my life. (Every past step in the journey I've been traveling in my life has evolved me into the person I am today).
.Juan's Breakfasts: Daily between 2 am and 3 am, Rob knocked on my door. We both preceded to Juan's apartment where he was already frying scrambled eggs and had on a pot of coffee. Juan made the 3 of us scrambled eggs smothered in ketchup and coffee. These eggs were the Best eggs I have ever, ever tasted! You couldn't better tasting coffee in Brazil! I don't think anyone has ever more gourmet breakfasts then the ones that Juan made for himself and for Rob and me! What great memories!
Evelyn
Like · 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024