Good Morning Friends! The Lord has blessed me with a good day today. It will be a day of opportunity of sharing, of expressing the my feelings of love to all my brothers and sisters (which is everyone)! Whether a person choose accept this gift of love is their choice.
I was amazed of the actions of how 2 people showed kindness to me yesterday! I was in a part of the city that I live that was not too accessible to me, a person using a wheelchair to get around. The 1st instance was when I was trying to cross the street against a lot of traffic. Me, in my wheelchair found it very, very difficult. A man who was driving in his vehicle, stopped his van, stopped traffic and wheeled me across the street. He also asked if I was OK! Wow! This person showed such a high degree of caring and kindness!
The second instance involved a young woman in a tavern in the same part of my city: Me, needing to use the facilities entered the closest place which happened this tavern. A young woman went out of her way to help me. To get to a rest room, I needed to use 2 elevators, one happened to be the establishment's service elevator. This young lady, who worked in this tavern, went out of her way to make sure I safely got to the rest room , even meeting me at the 2 elevators as I traveled twice from the 1st floor to the 2nd floor. She also went out her way to help me.
I want to express my gratitude to , especially , these 2 wonderful people and to all the people who o out of their way to help another person who sees a person in need and help a person without hesitation. Thank you! Love and prayers,
Evelyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024