God grant me the serenity "Lord, give me peace in the hard, difficult , painful times of my life".
To accept the things I cannot change "Lord, have me not waste valuable time trying to fix what cannot or weren’t meant to be fixed,."
The courage to change the things I can "Lord,, never have me give up. Never have me live only to turn back on Life. Have me grow to improve my Life circumstances and be Your Light in this, sometimes, crazy world."
And the wisdom to know the difference. "Lord, teach me the glorious lesson on when to stop, whether it be when talking or doing. Have me live my life to be a reflection of Heaven."
                                                                                                                     Evelyn M. Pinto

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024