My Doctor Said "Don't fight the System, don't even try!" "You can't win!"
I'm Me, an idealist! I am going to fight the System!
I do see wrong in life and I am tired of living where there is so much wrong and many people just accept it as the way it is. They settle!
I see wrong and say “WHY?” Why should I live in a wrong just because “That’s the way it is! “I’m grateful for much, yes but,, I don’t mix gratitude with acknowledging there, also is some wrong! I don’t mix gratitude with trying to fix with wrong. I do acknowledge and give thanks for the good parts of life. In my opinion, there is more good than bad. (I know the news media would not agree with that)!
I want to make life better! Where people need, I want to see available. This need could be from food ad water, adequate healthcare., places where people can live and are comfortable there enough to call it “Home”,
If a person needs and there is just a rule in a insurance agency from getting that necessity, that rule, in that instance should be broken immediately! No reasons, no discussion should be given , There’s a person (s) in need! I see nothing wrong with developing strategies’ to have the(se) nonsense rule(s) broken! ”
I see right, I’m grateful!
I see the same wrong happen over and over and accepted as “the way it is 'I’M ANGRY!!
Evelyn Pinto
June 5, 2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024