Hope

This is how I still have Hope comes through cloudy days
The hope I had yesterday for a better day today was made known to God. Yesterday the sky filled with masses of clouds that decorated the sky. This morning, I am looking, from my window, at a warm, clear marvelous beautiful blue sky!
I know whatever happens today, and whatever trials I go through on this day, the sky will still be blue, even if it's only blue in my mind and heart! There are trials in my life, but there is also Hope im tomorrow, This realization of Hope is always there, even through the cloudy days of my life! I will probably always have trials but, I know I will always have God to see me through the bad stuff as well rejoice with me in the good.
God always takes care of me, while still taking care of the whole world! God is in control!
Yes, most definitely, God is in control!
Praise The Lord! 

                           Love,
                                    Evelyn M. Pinto

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024