Good Morning Everyone!
It's funny how I make plans and God has other plans for me.
I planned to go to church today. The kids Club was doing the service. in church today. I love this service when theses small children, who are real big on imagination, take over the service.I try not to miss this.
I really having difficulty-heath wise. It's very difficult for me lately, today especially.
You got to breathe and when you have difficulty just breathing (I'm very, very, very congested and the weather isn't helping me). It's really, really scary for me, for some reason today. It's very scary to have serious respiratory issues ad need acute care so often also! I wish someone I know were here and could stay with me today,just -to help me through this this day! I'm okay, it's just I need someone I know today!
           Evelyn M. Pinto

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024