Someday I will be gone from this earth. All trace of me will be gone from, except my writings!
My words will speak to people. They will teach and inspire! Then people will know me as the person I am.  They will hear my words and they will know  me! My words will speak to them and they will see me. People will see me as I really am! Even those who knew me, will see someone else! I will be someone  people wish they knew, wish to spend time with and could learn from.
Since I will be gone, they will only have my words to know me!
It will be too late for some people and just the right time for others!
                             Evelyn M. Pinto

                            June 20, 2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024