IN THE HOSPITAL, LOOKING FOR GOD AND LOST!

The hospital is a scary place but, for a short time, is where I need to be. I prayed with this hospital's chaplain today. I prayed I feel the presence of God. I prayed with her, feeling alone, sick, somewhat frazzled and feeling abandoned. I prayed that I would feel in here, in me, with me.I prayed so, desperately. feel a loss here, a loss of what was familiar. The loss is not what is home but, with the person I am. The loss was not feeling God's presence, just feeling alone and abandoned by the world and God Himself.
Support from loved ones and friends is essential for me, for many people. You are alone in a lot of ways in the hospital. Yes, there are people but, they are people with jobs to do. A person in the hospital NEEDS the physical support of loved ones and friends.
Thank you, Mom, Roberta and Doug! You helped me more than you know.
A visit is a way of saying, "I'm here for you and I'm going through it with you.
I thought I didn't feel Jesus with me. (That was scary) Jesus is here, with me, in me as I look for myself again. I'm sick (bronchitis)and kind of lost!
Jesus always keeps His promises, I just had to wait and pray.
                            Evelyn Pinto
                            12-8-14

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024