FAMILY VALUES 12-1-14

I still think family values are important..
Even in this day, when some people, I presume, are in the ME phase. ,family do not see other family because it's not convenient for them.
I have heard many excuses: not enough time, too far, things to do back home and many, many other statements. that make me feel unimportant to the world.
All I can say, for me, I make the time. I will go out of my way because I love my family, friends, and other loved ones.
If I don't have the time, I Make The Time!.
Thank you for the few who visit me, make time and do for me, even though they have many, many other things they have to get done. I appreciate any/all acts of kindness and sacrifice made by everyone to anyone..
                                           Evelyn Pinto
                                          12-1-14

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024