DOCTORS IN TRAINING, LIKE TEENAGERS 12-12-14

It's still dark outside my hospital window and it's already 6:09am.
I've been in the hospital since last Saturday and I'm supposed to be going home today.
I swear doctors in training are similar to teenagers. They are in training but, still think they can do it all alone , without their supervising doctor.  This concerns the medical treatment, care, medication, tests and eventual discharge without checking their decisions out,1st, with their supervising physician.
This is why there is so much confusion, patient call backs, mistakes, etc.
These doctors are in training to learn, not to do it all alone without the medical and educated input of their work by their supervisors..
Doctors In Training-Teenagers      (I swear, that’s what they remind me of)!
                                                                  Evelyn Pinto

                                                                 12-12-14

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024