MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! 12-21-14

Merry Christmas Everyone!
I want to show you all part ff how I am welcoming Jesus, with my mighty, little Christmas tree!
What I want to give to all of you is my love, smiles, laughter, hugs, prayers, my time and myself, to know the person I am. 
What I want to tell you about is of the gift that Christmas brings. This gift is  The Savior, Jesus, who came to Earth, as a baby, to save us from our sins and to make  a personal relationship with God possible, once more.
Our Redeemer, Jesus is the most precious gift that you, me or anyone  can receive.  The only thing we have to do is to believe in Him (Jesus).
Evelyn Pinto 
December 21, 2014



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024