PLEASE PRAY, IN THE HOSPITAL ER 12-7-14

Dear Friends,
Please pray for me.
I am now in a hospital's Emergency Room. It is now early Sunday morning and I have been here since early Saturday night. I am going to be admitted  into a medical at Mount Auburn Hospital.
My friends, I really need your prayers even more.
In addition to my diagnosis of COPD, which cause many of my breathing difficulties, and other things that are wrong in me, my liver is not functioning that well.
Please, could you also pray for the staff that work in Mount Auburn Hospital. They have a super stressful job with the responsibility that goes along with it of caring for so many people that come through their doors.
Lastly, could you play for the people that care for me in this hospital. Thank you, Love,
                                                 Evelyn
                                                 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024