JESUS KEPT HIS PROMISE TO ME 10-5-14

                              GOD IS WITH ME 
                   
Living with chronic life threatening illnesses, I've learned about God and about myself!
I have learned to be more grateful to God for His many blessings and to see Him in the ordinary.
This ordinary becomes extraordinary in the face of God! 
I see God clearly work in my life!
I see God all around me, in the sky as the sun makes way for the night.
I see God in a sunrise.
I see Him through  His  Masterpiece of Nature.
I see God in the prayers of many people.
I see God in the love of family and friends.
I see God in the special, innocent love of children.
I see God in the smiles and  laughter of others as I tell jokes.
Right now, I see God clearly in the love, concern, treatment and care of the people in this hospital. These wonderful, amazing people have not only saved my life but, continue to go out of their way to make sure I'm ok, while still fighting this nasty infection.
I see God, My Savior who died for me and promised He would never leave me.
Want to Know something? Jesus kept His Promise To Me!
                                               Evelyn Pinto

                                               October 5, 2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024