BEING WITH THE CHILDREN, 2-14-15

I'm so grateful for so many people in my life. I'm very grateful for the people who came yesterday to celebrate the mass in our building.
On February 14, 2015 (Valentine's Day), the priest, adults and children came and celebrated mass with all of  us in the senior building, where I live.
I came prepared. I brought all kinds of paper, markers, crayons, cards and (my favorite), STICKERS!
Stickers were the big hit with the children.
I dtd what I Love to do, Being With The Children! 
I kept the children occupied while the mass was going on,
                                Evelyn Pinto
                               February,14, 2015




*Pictures were taken by Meena Lisa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024