IT'S FREEZING HERE, IN MASSACHUSETTS! 2-17-15

Outside, the wind has a ferocity that scares and amazes me. The snow, all the snow, so much snow with more coming. yes, we, in New Englanders, have been hit hard with blizzards, wild winds and an overabundance of snow. If it wasn't s cold as it is (It, with the wind chill factor, has gotten 25 degrees below zero) I would make snow angels and snow people. I miss my favorite, eating snowflakes from the sky.
Yes, it is FREEZING here! I only, going out when I absolutely have to.  I'm so grateful to be inside and warm, while just looking out the windows!
                             Evelyn Pinto
                             February 17, 2015



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024