THE COMPUTER, A USEFUL TOOL, BUT, CANNOT TAKE THE PLACE OF A PERSON 2-8-15



In my youth, I remember that I had a lot of love, all of my family and many friends around, physically around, for support.
I have my cell and laptop, which both make my life easier. I would rather have someone there with me, in the human form, instead of having the lifeless entity as the computer. I would prefer feeling someone's presence with me, as I go through the stuff life tosses at me.
The computer is a very useful tool but, it is only a tool and could never, ever, take the place of a live person.
                           Evelyn Pinto
                           February 8, 2015


Don't expect, from a tool (like a computer), more than it is able to give.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024