GOD"S GOT IT COVERED 2-7-15

So many of us are plagued with trials and troubles in our lives. So many are experiencing troubles that are far beyond what we, personally, can control. It makes me very sad to see family and friends go through so much unbearable, intolerable pain, pain in themselves and for those we love and care about. It makes me so sad and I want to do what I can to take away all of your pain and and take away the reasons that keep you up nights. It's infuriating for me because I can't solve all of your problems but, I CAN do one better. I can give all your problems and pain, in prayer to God and ask Him to take away what has been so troubling to you, my family and friends.
Don't worry, I'm praying for you all. I KNOW God has it all covered and He's definitely in control!

                                 Evelyn Pinto  
                                 February 7, 2015                                                                                                   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024