YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE SUNSET TONIGHT, 2-10-15

Tonight, the sky danced in color! I bundled into my my winter clothing, braved the elements and trodden outside. It was utterly amazing! The sunset tonight, well, it totally took my breath away! It was glorious! The sky had more color than I've seen in a very long time!
In the midst of the blizzards and all this snow that we, people of New England, have been surviving through, God presented us with a miracle, a wonderful, amazing miracle in tonight's sunset.
My idea is that God wants to show us, in the midst of all this suffering, there is still beauty. My friends, you should have seen the sunset tonight!
                                                               Evelyn Pinto
                                                               February 10, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024