MY LIFE AS A BALANCING ACT 4-22-15

My Life has become a balancing act.  Every lean to a particular emotion or event can put me over the edge.
I'm okay, as long as I am living in the familiar or at the very least,  know what's coming.
When uncomfortable, unexpected or frustrating circumstances invade my life, my coping skills and tolerance for people and things, drops significantly lower than when I'm in a stress-free state of mind.
When I, physically, am sick and not feeling well, my emotions scatter all over the place. My physical health has not been good, especially, lately. Living with a lung disease and other health issues and living with being sick so much, has  a lot to do with my emotional frame of mind. It is NOT the reverse.
This lung disease that is invading my body, as well as these other health issues, make visits to the hospital, almost routine. I, sometimes, become less patient and more impulsive than I want to be.  I, under ordinary circumstances, would not react as quickly, as I have been lately.
Yes, these days,  I have occupied a place in "Frustration City"!
My faith in God sustains me and gives me hope.  The support of family and friends, whom I love dearly and  am very close to,  makes me feel grateful.
Yes, I know I'll be okay, despite the storms life tosses at me.
                                                        Evelyn Pinto
                                                        April 22, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024