EVELYN, ON LOVE 4-25-15

As I get older (and I hope wiser) I'm realizing how important how I thought were the little things in life have gotten. These little things are, now, mind - bangling and much more important now. My faith in God sustains me. My family is super important to me.
The wondrous night sky that was so visible to me last night I remember. The 'I love you' coming from my sister, Roberta's  mouth touched me. "I love you"  springing out of the mouths of so many whom  I also love and who have become so very important to me means so much to me. The innocent love children of children, presented to me so wondrously, has given my heart reasons to jump joyfully!s I get a bit older, these wondrous love sounds are beautiful songs to me.
God loving me, me,  a sinner, so much that He sent His Son so I might have a chance, is the greatest love I or anyone, can ever, ever receive. God has loved me that much!
Praise Be To God! 
Love,  Graciously Grateful, 
                                                 Evelyn (Pinto)
                                                April 25, 2015 (edited)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024