MY 1st EXHIBIT, MY PHOTOGRAPHS 4-3-15


I love to take pictures almost as much as I love to write .My best friends were there for this exhibit but, I know they were there, also to give me support. Among my very best friends, that were there, were Lynn Batten, Ernie and Elsie, Janet, Roseanne, Bonnie, Cynthia and Helen. I want to thank these friends, especially Lynn Batten, who took these photos of my photographs. Thank you,also, to all the people who were at my 1st show, and viewed my pictures.
Last but, not least, I want to thank all of you for following  "The Journey Of  My Life", through My Blog!
May God Bless All Of You! Love, 
    Evelyn
April 3, 2015



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024