ON FRIENDSHIP 4-15-15

Friendship is a treasured gift. A description of friendship (that I remember reading) is: "Friends are God's way of taking care of us."  Even if I don't see my friend(s) for a long time, when we are together, it's as if we were never apart. I feel this way because, to me, we were never really apart because I always carry them around in my heart. Friendship is a gift from God, a treasured gift!
I'm blessed to have everyone in my life,  who calls me "Friend"!
                                                   Evelyn Pinto
                                                   April 15, 2015





There are friends whose pictures are not here but, still, also, hold a very, special place in my heart. I love all my friends dearly!
                                                                 Love,
                                                                            Evelyn                                                                                    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024