HOW I, EVELYN, VIEW THE SERENITY PRAYER

                  THE SERENITY PRAYER
How I (Evelyn Pinto) view The Serenity Prayer:
(This is a very special prayer to me).

God grant me the serenity (Lord, keep me quiet, calm and still when I need to be, not only physically but in my head as well) ) to accept the things I cannot change (Lord help me to accept not only my physical limitations but, my emotional boundaries as well) the courage to change the things I can (Lord, allow me never to live in places like risk or fear) and the wisdom to know the difference. (Lord, let the choices that I make and the life I live glorify You)!

I hope you like how I look at the Serenity Prayer. 
I love this prayer!
                                                Evelyn Pinto

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024