A SPECIAL VISIT WITH A CHILD AND A PUPPY 4-27-15

I love being with children  and dogs more than anything! Imagine my surprise when my sister visited with my niece, Heather and a puppy! I hugged my niece and held this special, 2 month old puppy. Elvis, in my arms. This 2 month old puppy, I know, felt safe and warm, in my arms. 
This time with my niece and my new, 4 legged friend, in my arms could have never been long enough!
This special time with 2 very young beings, my niece, Heather and this special puppy, who's name is Elvis, is a memory I will keep in my heart forever!
                                      Evelyn Pinto
                                      April 27, 2015




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024