A BREAK FROM THE WORLD 7-14-16




I am usually well informed on current events.
I kept up with what’s going on in politics and in the world.
I have decided, for my own health, to turn off the news.
Enough is enough!
I am, now, more concerned with my family and friends and their welfare.
I am more involved with their personal lives, than world news
Though I do care what happens in the world, I found myself getting more depressed as each news was broadcasted.
I was stressing over matters I couldn’t control..
I began to pray more and watch the news less.
I am, now,  more involved in personal relationships than I am over what happens in the world.
It is not that I don’t care what happens in the world.
I most definitely do care about matters of this planet I call home.
For now, though, I have to be centered in my own part of the world.
I will still continue to pray for the matters of this world.
I’ll get back to Earth when I’m better equipped to handle its’ craziness!
                                                   Evelyn Pinto
                                                   July 14, 2016






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024