HIS NAME IS JESUS 7-29-16


I am so, so, so congested.
I am not feeling well, respiratory wise and  have been spending most of my time in my apt, because I have not been feeling well..
I live with these medical illnesses:  COPD, respiratory failure, asthma, a paralysed diaphragm of my lung, diastolic congestive heart failure and other troublesome medical issues.
In other words, it doesn't take much for me to get critically ill.
I am prescribed a wide range of breathing paraphernalia.
Supplemental oxygen, nebulizer treatments, pills, inhalers, spirometer, the flutter device are some of the treatments I use to maintain respiratory stability. 
It's when I have trouble breathing,  these acute events are the scariest, scarier that I, or anyone, could ever experience.
I spend a lot of time alone and I, with this time, think a lot.
Maybe too much!
I also pray a lot.
My conversations with my Savior are like talking to a Friend, Father, Mentor and Teacher, covering a wide range of topics.
My prayers can be prayers of gratitude for my food, to praise as I see that magnificent tree with purple flowers outside my living room window to an answer to my prayers, as I get visits from my family and friends.
I'm very, very grateful for these visits, as I do feel alone a lot, facing such serious, life threatening illnesses.
I voice even more prayers to my God,  as I live through my day.
It's like, I'm not alone in this at all.
I have someone going through this scarey, scarey stuff with me.
His Name is Jesus!
                Evelyn Pinto
                July 29, 2016







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024