EVELINA'S GRADUATION PARTY 7-12-16





Today was my niece's, Evelina Del Monaco's Graduation party!
There were family, friends and the baby to help Evelina celebrate!
My sister, Terry and her husband, Pat did a great job!,
They took care that everything needing to be done, was done!
It was really Pat and Terry, granddaughter's, my mother's great granddaughter and mine, as well as almost everyone there's niece, Michelle, who stole everyone's heart!
Thank you to my sister, Terry and my brother-in-law, Pasquale, for an awesome family celebration!
Congratulations Evelina for graduating with honors!
Evelina will be going on to college life, studying nursing.
Evelina, my dear niece, I am so, very proud of you!
The graduation party was a great time had by all!






Comments

  1. That’s so adorable! Congratulations! Even my niece was born last month. I am so in love with her, she is like a little munchkin. We celebrated her one month in one of the nearby event locations. It was pretty and we had good food and lots of music. She will also graduate one day and I will still be writing blogs about her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024