REVERE BEACH, A LONG, LONG TIME AGO 7-30-16



Does anyone remember Revere Beach in the 60's, 70's and 80's, before with the rides, booths, etc..? 
Remember the photo booths at the old Revere Beach? 
These photos, which I found in an old box, were from a time,  like a zillion years ago!
When Revere Beach had the rides, the stands and the booths, my old friend, Stuart Grodman and I took these photos in the photo booth at Revere Beach.
We traveled by train from Maverick Square to Revere Beach that summer day. 
Stuart and I were famous for creating adventures!
Does anyone remember the ride, the Round-Up, my favorite ride? 
Remember Bill Ash's?  
Bill Ashes is still at Revere Beach, I hear. 
Do any of you  recall those romantic and totally awesome  sunrises and a sunsets on the beach?
I would love to see the sunrise and/or the sunset at the beach sometime, like soon
I would really, really love that!
Any takers?
           Evelyn Pinto
           July 30, 2016 (edited)


                                                                           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024