EVELYN'S PAINTED TEA POTS 1-14-`18

Evelyn's Tea Pots
Below are the tea pots that I, Evelyn, have painted:
How do you like my work?



A bit elementary but, it's "Me" totally!
Painting for me is not only a means for me to express myself but, I use it as a tool to get away from stresses, pressures and the problems of everyday life.
Painting is also a method I use to completely get out of myself and become immersed into the tasks of working the paints!




It’s one of the many tools I use to keep my sanity!
Thank you for reading my blog, commenting on my Facebook posts and connecting with me by email and other social media sites.
With sincerity, love and gracious gratitude,
                   Evelyn Pinto
                   January 14, 2018






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024