FUN AND FELLOWSHIP AT THE CRACKER BARREL RESTAURANT 1-31-18




Maplewood Baptist Church, the church I attend and where I am a member, meet in small groups.
Some of us, parishioners divide into these particular groups.
We meet in the homes of our members.
We study “The Bible”, have talks and watch videos deliberating on Christianity and its’ beginnings and, also, discuss our own spirituality.
I am among friends in our church.
I feel as close as family to the people in my particular church group.
Routinely, we all go out for a meal.
Tonight, 8 of us church group members piled into cars and traveled to the Cracker Barrel Restaurant.
This fellowship of friends had a fabulous time on this Wednesday night!
Together, we ate, we talked among each other and enjoyed the company of one another.
I will look upon this special, precious night with fondness, love and gracious gratitude!
May God bless you all!
                    Evelyn Pinto
                    January 31, 2018












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024