LIVING LIFE CLOSE TO GOD 1-29-18



I feel at peace with God, myself and the world today.
In my youth, I studied relentlessly, day and night.
I marveled in the dream of being a doctor (a pediatric physician).
I'm middle aged and not a doctor. I'm at peace with this.
As a young woman, I dreamt that I would marry and have lots of children.
(I love children so, so much).
I've have not married and I never bore children.
I'm finally at peace with this.
I'm beginning to understand that God's purpose is not always mine.
The places I've been and where I am now is part of His purpose for me.
I know God doesn't particularly send you where you want to be in life, but, He does send you where He needs you to be.
I did nothing great, didn’t invent anything life changing or anything that changed mankind.
I even need help in my life.
People, also need me, especially to show them the Love and Peace of Jesus.
From wherever I am, whatever state I am, my purpose and drive is to serve my Lord!
From wherever you are and whatever physical and/or emotional state you are in, there's is hope.
Hope, peace and the love that Jesus brings is close by.
Just ask Jesus to enter your heart and keep holding on
I didn't give up, a long time ago when Life looked dark, dreary and hopeless for me.
I opened the door of my heart and asked Jesus in.
Life began to change for me and I finally beheld the Light of Hope.
A friend told me: God doesn't call the qualified. He qualifies the called!"
Love ad Prayers,
                Evelyn Pinto
               January 29, 2018




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024