THE BLIZZARD OF 2018, FROM MY APT WINDOW 1-4-18

Pictures of the Courtyard from the windows of the building in which I live in.






Friends, it’s the Blizzard of 2018!
It’s the most disastrous, unruly and one of worst works of Nature I remember.
Many people are losing power, heat and electricity.
The roads are impossible to travel on.
I’m sitting on my couch, of my apartment, in my pajamas, watching firsthand, from my apartment window, the snow swiftly fall and the fast winds blowing with little regard for anything in its’ path.
I am also praying for my safety for the safety of my family, friends and for all people affected by this Blizzard, “The Blizzard of 2018”.
Yes, my friends, I’m gazing out my window at “The Fury of Nature”!
Be safe, my family, friends and everyone!
Please be safe!

Visiting my friend, Eleanor, who was wrapped in a blanket, in her apartment.








Love and prayers,
                   Evelyn Pinto
                   January 4, 2018


               

        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024