GOSH, IT'S COLD OUT! 1-31-18





It so, so cold outside.
It's chilly out, super frigid!
I can see the trees move gracefully, from the windows
I can hear the ferocity of the wind!
I pray for those kind souls who have to go outside for major reasons, suffering in this cold and chilly weather!
With this script I wrote, are pictures I took (with some fun editing I did) of the outside
As for me, I'm not brave enough to go out and brave the elements,
I’m going to continue to gaze through the windows!
Gosh, It's Cold Outside!
Evelyn Pinto
January 31, 2018








                 All pictures taken and edited

                             by Evelyn Pinto

                           January 31, 2018

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024