A LETTER FROM EVELYN 10-27-18



A Letter From Evelyn

Dear Friends and Family,
Thank you all for your prayers, kind words and birthday wishes!
I very much appreciate them and I am very grateful to each one of you!
This birthday I have been sick.
My pulmonary physician has placed me on 2 different antibiotics, 1 for a lung infection and the other for an infection in my leg.
I know things could be worse.
I could (almost was) could be an inpatient in the hospital.
So, now, dear friends, I am recovering at home.
Being sick really exhausts you and, also, takes your strength away.
It doesn’t fit my somewhat active lifestyle at all!
Well, I go on and I will work to get better, hopefully soon and I will "pray"!
Have an awesome day, my friends!
Build a day that will give glory to God!
Help others, whenever possible and live, really live, each day to the fullest!
Love and prayers,
A sick but, blessed,
Evelyn Pinto
October 27, 2018








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024