EVELYN'S IDEA 10-8-16


          
       
                 EVELYN’S IDEA

#I, I dream it.
#2, I draw up everything in me to believe I can do it.
#3, I imagine utmost ways that it can be done.
#4, I figure out the finest way to do it.
#5, I figure how to do it effectively.
#6, I work tirelessly and endlessly to get it done.
#7, Finally, it is done!
First, it was a dream of mine.
With imagination, planning, persistence, hard work and with a strong will to never give up, the dream has emerged into a reality!
If my accomplishments don't fit yours or society's views of what accomplishments, well then, change yours and society's views of accomplishments!
              Evelyn Pinto
             October 8, 2018
                                              
               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024