TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY 10-26-18





Today is my birthday !
Thinking over my life, I’m perplexed and grateful to God that I’ve come this far.
I could not have made it without a loving and forgiving God who gave me the strength, courage and will to go on.
The relationships in my life of family, friends and church have carried me through also.
Thinking back to my childhood, my mother and my father have made a pronounced impact on my life.
My sisters and brothers, through my childhood, have made a lasting impression in my life.
We stuck together as children.
I wonder what would have happened if we had continued our togetherness through our personal lives.
I think of this when I become fixated in those times when thoughts and memories of my brother, John, ride across my mind.
I would have loved to have been closer to my brother, John, in those early days.
I have recollections of each of us going through our own personal hell, feeling so alone.
I recall that these hells was not of our own making.
All of us experience difficult times differently.
We don’t know the battles we’ve each fought and are still fighting.
It’s like we are all in “The Yellow Submarine” which is a song sung by the Beatles.
We are all in this life together.
If we use our lives to better each other, we would actually feel better ourselves.
My last words on this 63rd year of the day of my life are: “Be kind, love one another and help each other whenever possible!
God, who is loving and ever present in my life, has carried me this far!
I’m grateful to my family, friends and church that have continued to love, encourage and support me.
So, my friends, let us love each other as we embrace the future with hope.
With sincerity and love,
               Evelyn Pinto
               October 26, 2018










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024