THE TURKEY AT THE HOSPITAL 10-11-18


 





  
“The Turkey at the Hospital”

I was at the hospital yesterday for 2 medical tests and an appointment with my pulmonary physician.
I also had to take care of other paraphernalia while as I was still at the hospital I go for my medical care.
Totally exhausted, I was waiting for my ride to go home.
There seemed to be a lot of commotion going on in the hospital lobby on that late afternoon in October.
Just then, I heard a loud gurgling sound.
The noise was so loud, I couldn’t tell if it was coming from inside the hospital lobby or outside.
Just as I glanced outside that hospital lobby window, my eyes became fixated on a large turkey moving about just as if he owned the hospital.
The turkey walked up and down outside the hospital lobby, not in the least concerned about all the people around him.
This turkey was still outside the hospital lobby as I left on my ride to go home.
I wondered; “Being so close to Thanksgiving, was this turkey seeking asylum at my hospital?
“Happy Thanksgiving!”
                         Evelyn Pinto
                        October 11, 2018














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024