PROTECTED IN THE ARMS OF GOD 10-15-18



                     IN THE ARMS OF GOD
                                   by Evelyn Pinto





Sometimes God leaves me on a path.
I may not know where.
It may not be where I want to go but,
I trust God, knowing that He will always take care of me.
This does not mean I'm going to just sit back and be a victim of circumstance.
No, certainly not!
God made me the person I am.
As this person, I am still his "Work In Progress!"
I trust God and will always ask my Lord's guidance, protection and safety.
I will ask Him for these and everything in prayer.
You know something?
In this tilt-a-whirl of life, I know I'll be ok.
I know this because I am in the Arms of God!
Wherever I go from here, home or somewhere else, I know that' it's where God needs me to be.
And that, my friends, is where I’m supposed to be!      
         Evelyn Pinto
         October 15, 2018





                          


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024