A NEW DAY OF "HOPE" 6-8-19

               A New Sunrise,
           A New Day Of Hope



Today is an awesome day!
Today, I am going to be discharged from the hospital!
Today I am going home!
Early this morning I was gazing outside my hospital room window.
A mystery of God was placed before my eyes.
My friends, I beheld the sunrise this morning.
I was a witness to the very opening of today.
I observed the commencement of this day of a new hope.
The God of Hope is a reason I am here to tell you about me and about “Hope”!
With sincerity, love and gracious gratitude,
           Evelyn Pinto
           June 8, 2019







All pictures were photographed  and edited by Evelyn Pinto
6-8-19








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024