EVELYN'S RETURN TO THE HOSPITAL 6-7-19


I'm in the hospital.
I was admitted June 5th, the day after I was discharged from the same hospital.
The surgeon called me to get to the Emergency Room at the hospital, ASAP.
You see, my friends, I was having internal bleeding because if something to do with the Colonoscopy I experienced on Monday.
This is what my Pulmonary physician put in my medical chart:
"Evelyn survived her Colonoscopy, 7 polyps did not!"
Thank you, all, for your prayers, kind words and well wishes!
Gracious gratitude to all the hospital staff who continue to treat me with medical expertise, compassion, love, respect and patience.
I am sick but, I am also blessed and grateful! Love,
Evelyn Pinto
June 7, 2019


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024