MY FATHER 6-14-19



Next Sunday is Father's Day! 
I can't help but think of all the times I spent with my father.
What I missed the most about my Dad was his gift of humor. 
Through our most difficult and painful times, my father made me and all of us laugh!
It’s as if my father saw something good in the really difficult circumstances of our lives. 
His laugh was contagious! 
He made me laugh so wonderfully that, I swear, I could hear his laughter to this day! 
The sounds of my father’s laughter comforts me through all the difficult and painful stuff that my life continually tosses at me.
Thanks Dad for all you've given me, especially the gift of humor. 
I miss your laugh, Dad.
I miss you, Dad!
Love, your daughter,
             Evelyn (Pinto)
             June 14, 2019





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024