A PINTO FAMILY GATHERING









When my family, the Pinto Family, throw a party it’s one hell of a get-together!
This is what happened when we came together to celebrate my Aunt Peggy’s 80th Birthday.
My cousins, Jimmy, Billy, David, Debbie, and with the help of other close members, sponsored this 80th Birthday Party for their mother.
This was a special party which emphasized togetherness.





The room was decorated with old pictures where my Aunt Peggy stood out in these photos.
There were balloons everywhere and a plentiful abundance of flavorsome Italian food + scrumptious desserts.
There was also plenty of family, our family!
I ate with, talked with and visited with my family, some of whom I had not seen in many, many years.
Yes, this was a special festivity, a gathering of the Pintos, where we revived old memories and created a path for future reminiscences.
            Evelyn Pinto
            June 23, 2019











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024