DEAR FRIENDS, 3-30-2020



Dear Friends,
I am now a patient in the hospital I go for my medical care.
I am sick. I was admitted into the hospital with a fever of 104*.
The doctors are prescribing many tests for me.
Though it seems unlikely that I have the coronavirus, the test was taken for that virus.
A test did come back showing bacteria in my blood.
I am taking a number of IV antibiotics.
I am frightened and extremely weak and fatigued.
My pain level is high, though the doctors did recently resume my pain medications.
My hope is to be treated and cured from this bacteria in my blood.
My expectation, also, is to be cured of any other medical problems that may arise.
I do not know what lies ahead of me but, Jesus does.
My confidence, faith and peace are in Jesus.
Friends, please keep me in your prayers and I will most definitely keep you in mine.
With sincerity, love and prayers,
     Evelyn Pinto
     March 30, 2020



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024