WHAT THE COMPUTER CAN'T DO 3-7-2020

         





       What the Computer Can’t Do

I'm very grateful for the computer.
I love that I can be in contact with my friends on Facebook.
I delight in sending and receiving emails.
I am grateful to everyone who reads my blog.
I’m emphatically appreciative to the people who watch my videos on the YouTube channel I created.
The computer is a wonderful way to stay in touch with people I love to connect with!
The computer is not a human touch, or a physical being!
It cannot hold my hand and reassure me.
It cannot hold me!
The computer cannot hug me!
It cannot sense how scared I am when I say that everything is okay.
The computer is not a person.
The computer is not a presence of someone who could comfort me, when my world appears rattled.
The computer cannot feel the tears stream down face when I cry!
       Evelyn Pinto
      March 7, 2020




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024